The Heritage is a Russian-inspired pointe shoe with a V-shaped vamp. It is streamlined and light with a large platform providing control ‘en pointe’ for ease of balancing and turning. The medium strength composite shank/insole supports while allowing ease through Demi pointe. The Heritage is made on a last with a gradual and evenly distributed curve. The shoe hugs and supports the foot ‘en pointe’. The outsole and flat pleating neatly integrate into the shoe creating a smooth surface to give the dancer stability when running, walking, or standing.
This style is designed with a stronger shank than our regular Heritage pointe shoe.
Limited stock is available, if you require a size that is currently out of stock online please email [email protected]
for further information.
Low cut V vamp
– Gives an elegant tapered line
Inner platform toe cushion
– Gives greater toe comfort
Padding under the pleats
– Noise reduction of the box
– Cups the heel and holds the shape
Deep cupped heel
– Secures the heel in the shoe
Oblong shaped platform
– Keeps the weight centered
Flexible shank at the arch
– Emphasises the arch of the foot ‘en pointe’
Flat shaped outsole
– Improves weight distribution and greater stability
Standard ‘A’ paste
– Has resilience and is less affected by climatic conditions such as heat and humidity
NX, X, XX, XXX