The Paris is a classic ballet flat useful for a teaching shoe or a performance, featuring a leather split sole ballet upper with a 1 inch heel to alleviate the pressure placed on the Achilles tendon and the calf muscle. The elastic drawstring makes it easy to adjust to the foot as required and is available in your classic ballet colours.
Follow the recommended size conversion for Teaching.
– Offers an even balance of grip and slip
– Provides a superior fit, flexibility and extension. Ideal for the active teacher
‘AAA’ soft leather
– Abrasive resistant. Feels light to wear and allows the teacher to feel the floor
One width fitting
– To accommodate all foot shapes
– making it adjustable to the foot