The Jason Samuels Smith Tap shoe is the first Tap shoe available with a full build up straight out of the box. Developed with its namesake, one of the world’s greatest tap dancers, the Jason Samuels Smith is a beautifully crafted tap shoe. It is durable yet flexible and offers an exquisite pitch and depth of sound.
With a unique alloy compound featuring a distinctive echo chamber and high-performance steel resonance plate, that enhances sound quality, timbre and creates a deep aesthetic tone.
The JSS Tap Shoe is durable yet flexible and offers an exquisite pitch and depth of sound.
Available online at www.bloch.com.au as well as Bloch York Street & Bloch Southgate.
– Achieves maximum tap plate contact with a flat surface
Counter free toe box
– Allows the upper to conform to the foot for extra comfort and fit
Canvas and Kashmir lining
– Superior comfort and reduced heat and moisture retention
– Shorter break-in time than a conventional built-up tap shoe
Triple stacked heel and double stacked hard leather sole
– Designed for durability as well as depth and pitch of sound
JSS Tap Plates
– A unique alloy with a distinctive echo chamber creates a deep tone which improves sound quality, timbre and aesthetic tone
Metal bonding on tap screws
– Ensures the screws will hold the taps in place and not loosen without modification by the dancer
High quality steel resonance plate between the tap and leather outsole
– Achieves exquisite pitch and depth of sound