Bloch has supported dancer’s feet in the studio and is now taking it to the streets with our new Omnia Sneaker. Introducing an ultra-lightweight shoe that can be worn for both leisure and dance, this low profile sneaker will get the urban dancer to and from the studio in style without the need to change your shoes.
Constructed with a glove-like knit upper with breathable holes around the arch and toe area for maximum ventilation to keep your feet and shoes comfortable and dry. The non-mark rubber outsole is extremely flexible and durable, closely following the contours of the foot and absorbing shock with each step and turn you make. The insole is also padded for superior comfort which can be removed with ease to accommodate for an orthotic or additional room in the shoe if required. A padded heel counter cushions the back of the heel whilst maintaining the structure of the shoe, with a stretch collar that sits flush to the ankle and lace-up fastening.
– For purchases from the 15th April 2021, included with every purchase is a pair of the
BLOCHspot Spin-Spot Stickers
. An adhesive cloth tape spot, that can be positioned under the sole of your shoe to allow for easy turning.
– Offers a glove-like fit that is both breathable and lightweight
Front lace fastening
– For an adjustable fit and desired comfort
Removable padded insole
– Provides additional comfort
Padded heel counter
– Cushions the heel and maintains the shape of the shoe
Durable rubber outsole
– Provides flexibility in the shoe and absorbs shock
Variable lace up
Beginner to Advanced
5 – 12